Flower Festival '22
& Sunset Party
Tour 2,500 dahlias in bloom
Drink mimosas & local brews
Enjoy fun activities & shopping
Join us, Saturday, August 27th
(Prices start at just $15/person for daytime entry, $50/person for the Sunset Party. Proceeds go to charity.)
Why you should go to the Flower Festival & Sunset Party :
Held outside at Providence's own What Cheer Flower Farm, Flower Festival & Sunset Party are a magical event of the late summer for people who love flowers, gardening, the botanical arts or just having fun outdoors. You will:
- Tour a field of 2,500 dahlias in bloom
- Enjoy fun flower activities (including some for kids)
- Snack and shop
- Drink mimosas in the morning or toast the sunset with a local brew
Have an amazing experience while helping to support What Cheer Farm - RI’s flower charity which grows, rescues and gives away 100,000 flowers per year to food banks, hospices, senior centers and shelters.
Ticket information, buy tickets for yourself or buy a ticket to donate
Want to support us even more, click here to learn more about sponsoring the festival
Would you rather volunteer at the festival? It can be before, during or after the festival. Sign up to volunteer here.
Your ticket options
1. Morning Tickets (9am-12pm access): Best for flower nerds and seniors. Featuring $5 mimosas! Tickets are $15 pre-purchase/$20 at the gate.
2. Afternoon Tickets (1-4pm access): Great for families with activities for kids of all ages. Featuring live poetry reading at 2:30pm plus exclusive floral ice cream flavors! $15 pre- purchase/$20 at the gate. Kids 3 and under get in free.
3. Sunset Party Tickets (6-9pm): Featuring two live bands plus enjoy a complimentary drink and watch the sunset over the flower fields. $50 per person.
4. VIP Tickets (all-day plus Sunset Party access): Enjoy seating in our luxurious VIP tent created by Ryan Designs, plus enjoy a complimentary drink. $100/ limited availability
5. Donation Tickets: Pre-purchase a ticket to be donated to members of the local Olneyville community who may not be able to afford one on their own. $20 per ticket
Want to help? Your options include greeting attendees, helping with decorations, and selling raffle tickets at the Festival. You should be age 14+ and able to work outside.
You'll meet amazing people and have the fun of knowing you were part of the biggest botanical event of the season.
The Festival grounds and port-o-potties will be largely wheelchair, walker and stroller accessible, however the floral installations in our Barn are limited to a 32” wide accessible doors. If you are in a wheelchair, use a walker, or like to take your time examining flowers, we suggest you purchase morning tickets for your best experience.
The Festival is held mainly outside in fields and large tents. One exhibit will be held in our Barn which has ample HEPA air filters. We encourage all who want to wear a mask to do so, but we will not be requiring them.
Please do NOT bring dogs or other pets to the Festival unless you require a service animal for accessibility. Regardless of how well your animal is trained, this is not the place for them. Thanks for your understanding.
You can pre-purchase ticket to be donated at our ticket site. All donated tickets will be distributed to local residents who aren't able to afford the ticket price though our neighborhood partners.
Families with children:
Children ages three and under may enter free when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Most of our family friendly activities occur in the afternoon – so we suggest you get those tickets. Our evening celebration is geared toward ages 21+.
The Festival will be held outside at What Cheer Flower Farm at 63 Magnolia St., Providence, RI, 02909.
The Festival is staggered over three ticketed time slots (morning, afternoon and evening) to ease congestion. While there is on-street parking and limited parking lot availability in the area, we suggest attendees carpool, use ride-sharing services, take RIPTA (multiple bus routes serve Olneyville Square), walk and or bike to the festival. Yes, we will have plenty of secure bike parking on site!
Rain & inclement weather:
Bring an umbrella! The 2,500 dahlias blooming in our fields are just as happy in the rain or sun. Plus, many of the exhibits, shopping, snacks and drinks take place under cover in large tents and our Barn. If there is a hurricane, we will announce closure, otherwise, we look forward to seeing you!
Groups of 6+ seniors arriving together in a special van or bus may qualify for group discounts and special parking. Please contact email@example.com to arrange.
Ticket use policy:
Use of your ticket assumes all risk and danger in participating in event and authorizes permission for use of your image or likeness by What Cheer Flower Farm.
If you have any questions about accessibility please email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
For event questions please email Jamie at email@example.com
Or call or text us at the farm at 401-830-0454